Thursday 17 February 2011

Moments that take my breath away - video of Ashley's progress again!

This month I have so many things to blog about it seems one good thing after another is happening around here. Today Ashley had another amazing day at therapy.   Last week she took 2 steps totally unaided for the first time.   I wasn't there for that big moment as I was with Damon and his class on a skating trip.   Today Ashley was pretty determined to repeat those independent steps for me as Mommy needs to see and share it with the world of course via this blog.


Moments that take my breath away from Sherry C on Vimeo.
Ashley takes 3 steps all on her own at 5 years old. She has been working on this her whole life. Thanks to the help of two very amazing CME Medek Physiotherapist who help make these miracles happen.

9 comments:

Oatie - IWillSkate on Ice said...

That is so fantastic so happy for Ashley! So thrilled xxx

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Oh Sheri, you brought tears to my eyes with this video! WONDERFUL!!!!

BLOOM - Parenting Kids With Disabilities said...

Wow!!!!!! Congratulations! You have a lot of love in your family.

Anonymous said...

I always believe in Ashley, way to go sweetie.
love grammy

Cary said...

Pure awesomeness. These videos of kids learning to walk get me every time. I hope to have my own video of Ben walking someday.

Candace said...

Freaking awesome! Sooo proud of Ashley! That is worthy of a huge party!

Melissa Miller said...

Oh my goodness! Way to go Ashley. I'll race you to the park this summer.

Michelle said...

OMG Sherry. This brings tears to my eyes. So amazing and good for you for filming it. I need to do that.

My son is 10 and still not walking :-(

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley!