Saturday 12 June 2010

My Graduate

My girl graduated Junior Kindergarten it was pretty spectacular. The teachers and children have been rehearsing for this celebration for some time now. I don't even know how to describe the warm feeling in my heart to see my girl walk in the gym and across the stage to get her diploma. It was pretty special many kids did the same walk but when Ashley went up everyone clapped. There was lots of love in the room I could feel it.

How sweet it is to be loved by you Mrs G and Mrs L and all of Ashley's classmates. She really loves you too.   Wow did they ever let Ashley shine. What a special year!



8 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

This is so sweet! Seeing Ashley walk across the stage reminds me so much of when Scooter learned to walk. I'd forgotten the long deliberate strides she'd take while being supported by an adult. It's wonderful that she had such a supportive staff and classmates. She's a doll! :)

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

Yet again, your daughter gave me chills and tears of joy! She is AMAZING!

Candace said...

Oh Sherry! I was bawling! What a biggie girl! Her teachers and class clearly LOVE her deeply. Wow, what a special class of kiddos! Congrats Ashley!

Colleen said...

You must be so proud of your little girl! Congratulations Ashley!

Anonymous said...

What a great video. I'm sure you were just busting with well deserved pride!

SuzanneNoor said...

Omg, brings me to tears. She's come so far Sherry, you must be thrilled! I can't wait to see how much progress she continues to make. I hope you get your EA issues sorted out because it really sounds like you have a good one.

BusyLizzyMom said...

Congratulations Ashley. You must have had the proudest Mommy in the room. I loved watching her walk, her steps are so purposeful. I am sorry to hear you are losing your EA, the decsions made from above often never make sense. As we know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, it is a shame that it always has to come to us getting loud and angry to get what our children need.

Sarah said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this video Sherry, nice job.Ashley, you know how much I love you and I'm so proud.