Wednesday 12 May 2010

Ashley on the move - video

Here's a look at my girl doing her CME physiotherapy and a bit of play as that's what girls do. I'm so proud of her and so very thankful to her team of amazing therapist and teachers. This is the video we shared at her Single Plan of Care team meeting today.

This video is dedicated to Bernie & Jo-Anne the best physiotherapists in the world.




Ashley's Dream Team


 I'm so proud of my girl she is making progress in all areas. What can be better then that. She is scribbling, drinking a little, moving about more and best of all making tons of friends.   When we returned from lunch today the girls in her class gathered around her stroller and were chanting Ashley, Ashley, Ashley it was so cute. Ashley was giggling and loving the attention.   



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved it!! Thank you for letting me work with your little princess! She has taught me so much!! Keep up the good work Ash ! We love you soooooo much!! Jo-Anne

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVED that video! Tears streaming from beginning to end. What a perfect song for the hard work that Ashley and her team do every day! We love that song around our house too, so inspiring!

Thank you so much for sharing this, I am going to watch it again!

Way to go Ashley, just keep climbing!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

What a perfect song you chose for your video!! I have to admit that I said a few "Woot! Woot!"s in my head while I was watching her! It's obvious she works very hard, and I know that you do to help her get everything she needs. She's doing absolutely great!

Ashley! Ashley! Ashley!

The mom of 4 monkeys! said...

That was absolutely beautiful and amazing! There must not have been a dry eye in the place as I had tears here! You must be so proud. I can tell Ashley is!!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful testiment to your Ashley and to her amazing team. I can tell that with a Super Mommy- there is truly no stopping your precious girl! Zack wants to play at the park together soon!!!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Wow, look how great she is doing! :) That's awesome.

CC said...

woo hoo!!! I just got back from Special Olympics an hour ago so it feels especially meaningful :)

Bugg's mama said...

What a wonderful video, that was so beautiful. Your girl is doing so great! She is darling.

I love your pictures. Congrats on the new camera! Tell me! WHERE did you find that awesome red wagon? I've been searching for one for Bugg's b-day next week!

Love, Bree
breefro@yahoo.com

Colleen said...

Awesome video and the song choice was perfect! Go Ashley!!