Tuesday 7 September 2010

Back to school for my boys

August was pretty busy around my place with the 4 kids home we went to all the local spalshpads a few times and  spent plenty of time at our cottage.  The boys were very happy to be going back to school today I think I'm the only one here sad to see the end of summer.

oh my gosh Grade 5 already


turns out grade 5 came with the don't take my picture attidute 

Thankfully Grade 3 doesn't come with an attidute

Here's a glimpse of where's my teacher first day madness


Ashley starts SK tomorrow but for now I'm very glad this little guy doesn't have to go off to school just yet. 


Back to the old routine, which hopefully includes blogging.  I  missed reading all your blogs I hope to catch up soon now that the kids will be busy in school.


3 comments:

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

What great pictures!

BLOOM - Parenting Kids With Disabilities said...

so cute!

how old is Ashley?

look forward to hearing more about all of your guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures.

All the best for this school year.

Love

Grammy and Grampy