- 10 for physiotherapy (CME therapy)
- 4 for Augmentative communication,
- 4 for play therapy
- 2 for occupational therapy
- 2 dietitian and feeding therapist
- 1 Early intervention & 2 with potential new nursery school
- 1 SPOC (Single plan of care meeting) basically a team meeting with all therapists, case manager and service co-ordinator.
- 2 medical appointments
Not to mention we also attended a graduation, wedding, parent conference and parent advisory council for the Children Treatment Network. We reduced Ashley's (tube feed) calories and convinced her to do some eating and drinking. Ashley also progressed with her toilet training routine and manages most #2 and a few #1 on the potty! And I never forgot about the boys.
Ashley was a real sport to get through all this. Next month I'm setting more time aside to breathe before potentially starting back to work again in August.