Sunday 12 April 2009

39 weeks and counting

Much to my disappointment last night was just false labor again... braxton hicks as i was able to get back sleep for the most part. Wake up for our 6:30 am easter egg hunt and enjoy the day with my three kids.

It's really nice having my parents here they entertained the kids enjoyed the egg hunt not to mention made a great dinner. My husband worked hard painting our garage and putting together a storage system to better organize all the outdoor tools and toys. This is in anticipation of some nicer weather it was rather cool here for April but i went for a good hike in the morning and afternoon with James in hopes of kick starting the labor. It didn't work as I'm still home blogging this evening.

I am scheduled to be induced this thursday April 16th so I'm sure I'll find a way to keep busy for a few more days. I'm just too excited to hug and cuddle my little sunshine.

2 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

What a little tease! I hope he or she comes along on her own, but it's nice to know there's a set finish line, eh!

Melanie said...

Well since today is the 16th, I will assume you're having your little one soon. Congrats!! i love little babies!!!