Thursday 4 September 2008

Day 2 at the Little School House

I'm so happy to report that Ashley's second day went wonderfully, no crying lots of playing, she made arts and crafts, played with the playdough and all the kids saw and came to join her. She loved the parachute play with pom poms. She ate some banana at snack time they served and shared her watermelon sticks with her new friends. She also did lots of walking from one activity to the next with assistance of course. The day was a big success YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good Sherry, I'm looking forward to seeing her at school.

Lori said...

Hooray!
I'm so happy for your little Ashley. It's so comforting knowing they are actually enjoying school.

Thank you for your kind words again! You have brightened my day by your kindness. I'm so happy to have come across someone like you, who seems to be going through many of the same challenges I've been through with Myah. Thank you!