Tuesday 2 September 2008

First Day of School

I just dropped all the kids off at school James grade 3, Damon grade 1 and Ashley is enjoying nursary school at the Little School House this morning. Ashley only there for 2 hours and 15 mins more then enough time for me to miss her. She was in good spirits well rested and happy to see the other kids.


What upset me this morning is my camera needs to be serviced the display screen stays black so i couldn't see if the photos I took turned out, and all my pictures have way too much sun . As I type this I'm on hold with Sony Canada to see if they can fix it asap I've been holding over 14 minutes already and getting more frustrated by the minute.

This was the best photo of the bunch, you can't really see the great big smiles and excited expressions.

No comments: