Wednesday 8 September 2010

Senior Kindergarten - It's here

My little girl is in Senior Kindergarten I can't believe how quickly she is growing up.  She enjoyed today that's for sure.

A good breakfast before her first day - eggos and raspberries yum!


Arriving at school she's not smiling in the picture but she was happy - I think she was wondering were Rose was. However her new EA was great too.

The end of the day with her friends waiting for the bell. 

Other exciting news Ashley started swimming therapy and loves it.  She went for the first time tuesday evening and then was up early this morning for school and she was tuckered right out and fell asleep in her dinner this evening.  What a great start to the year! 

4 comments:

Alicia said...

How exciting to be in school again! She looks like she is having a great time. Very cute pictures of her too!

CC said...

Great pics! What is senior Kindergarten though??

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

I love the look on her face in the first picture! It's a look of grim determination. She knows she's going to walk some day, and she looks like she's ready to work for it!

I think the other pics are great, too. :) She definitely looks happy!

BLOOM - Parenting Kids With Disabilities said...

I love these pics -- especially the one with the pancake and strawberry breakfast. She is beautiful!