Friday 5 September 2008

Special Pencils

First week of school is all done and both my boys received a special pencil from their teachers a reward for excellent behaviour all week. Damon told me he received his for being so nice all week only a small group of children in his class received this special reward.

James worked hard in class all week and was respectful to his peers and teachers a like. This is such an improvement compared to previous years where my oldest son teachers usually wanted a word with me after school within the first few days. Those words would always make me nervous. I can't be more pleased James is really maturing and is better a making positive choices and seems very determine to do the right thing. After school we are celebrating a close to the week with movies from blockbuster, popcorn and 7up. I love celebrating the little things with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment!

it is so true that it is special and wonderful to share those accomplishments and special moments with them.

Glad to see the first week went well.

Wishing you more successes in the future!