Wednesday 25 November 2009

Relentless - Ashley fighting off another bug

My little girl is still sick she has an ear and sinus infection and possible pneumonia. She had too many chest x rays in the last few weeks so her doctor thought he would just treat her and if she doesn't respond or gets worse we are to head to the hospital.  I pray she gets better soon she has been missing lots of school i think she been only once since  October 23rd and November is almost over.

On a more exciting note we went shopping for some furniture for her and found this beautiful sleigh bed.  It is   Isabella furniture by Young America unfortunately not Canadian but lovely.  I picked up some soft and cozy pink side rails from Toys r us the other week too . We are also going to  order her a dresser,  mirror and  night stand.  I can't wait to see it all set up and Taylor in his crib.



1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh Wow, that's a beautiful bed! I'm sure she will love it. I hope and pray that Ashley gets better soon and you don't have to make a trip to the hospital. Happy Thanksgiving!