Saturday 17 April 2010

My Baby is 1 - Happy Birthday Taylor

Happy Birthday Taylor!!

My youngest turned one today, the last year just went by so quickly.  I could not image life without him he is the sweetest little boy. He just fits in perfectly and completes our little family.    I love his easy going personality, smiles, curls and cautious ways.   I know that next year will be even more fun.  I'm excited to see you walking, then running, jumping and climbing.  It's so much fun to be your mommy.

Taylor at his birth:


Here's a picture from today's party. Look how you have grown.

I have many more photos from his 1st party that I'll have to post tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Awww those are great pictures! Happy Birthday Taylor. The first year goes by so fast.

Alicia said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Taylor!