Monday 19 April 2010

Taylor's 1st and Damon's 8th Party

Birthdays all come at once around here. We just finished celebrating Ashley's birthday then it was Damon's and Taylor's. We decided to have one party for Taylor and Damon together this weekend. 

We had a great time with Friends and Family.  


I was aiming to please and feeling inspired so I made a rainbow cake and cupcakes. It was a hit!






James and Damon enjoyed time with their friends.


So did Ashley...
My good friend Carm and her beautiful babe Carter who is Taylor's buddy.

Taylor loves Grampy
Ashley and her  cousin...

Taylor  really enjoyed the cake...








It was so much fun to celebrate the boys birthdays.  I was so excited the night before I was barely sleeping.  We now have a family room full of new toys too. Taylor is loving them.   Thanks Mom and Dad I couldn't have done this party without you.   Thanks to all our friends and family for coming it was really nice to have everyone here to celebrate my amazing boys. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party. Great job on the cake!