Sunday 10 July 2011

Still feeling bad about the whole ipad thing but I took my warning post down as felt I was very hard on him and that's really not my style honest.   If your interested in this drama  please read about this on these two blogs they have much more grace and writing talent.  

&
Ellen's  LoveThatMax


Spent the day watching  my boys fish this weekend.  We stopped at Canadian Tire and picked up two new rods - turns out Taylor really needs a fishing rod too so I'll have to see if I can find a toy/rod for him no hook for sure.   Ashley prefers to sit lake side  and read or play barbie with mom.



This is what Taylor and Damon did for an hour while Ashley was inside doing physiotherapy.  It was fun for all as Ashley enjoys PT and the boys had a great time on this trampoline the hour which went  by in a flash.  We survived the first week of summer break nicely.


These two are too cute for words.


Can't wait to see what fun we have this week .. Ashley is attending Special Needs Soccer Camp.

No comments: