Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentines Treats

It's been a bit of a rough valentines day as Ashley has come down with a case of the dreaded stomach bug. It started Thursday night and has been sticking around. Ashley missed her activities the last two days in replace she slept or was just pretty miserable for the most part. My poor girl. Last year she also came down with vomit fest and it stuck around for 8 terribly long days and she managed to share it with all of us. I pray this illness will go away much quicker this time around and not spread to her brothers or me.

Ashley managed a smile for this Sesame Street valentine she loves Elmo and Cookie Monster


Damon devoured these yummy Carmel filled kisses!


James and I enjoyed these Reese's Peanut Butter Cup....so yummy!!


I hope your enjoying some yummy treats as well.

2 comments:

gail said...

oh i hope ashley gets well soon. joe woke up with a cough and cold, so were' staying home today. your treats look yummy!

BusyLizzyMom said...

I hope she is feeling better soon. Elizabeth gets it pretty bad as well the longest was 10 days with of course IV's. Look into slippery elm it helps rebuild the cilia in the GI tract and is available at most health food stores. I add it to Elizabeth's applesauce when needed and other mom's I have met swear by it.
Hope she perks up soon and that no one else gets it.